Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking du dual side fabric

Discussion in 'Materials' started by bigben, Apr 3, 2013.

1. bigben

bigben Very Active Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    Hi I'm looking for dual side printable fabric for my l26500. I would like to find something similar to ultraflex 18oz pole banner except made with fabric (need to be block-out).

Does that kind of material exist?

Thanks.

Ben

Tags:
  2. eRuiz

eRuiz New Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Vista, CA
    Hello bigben, you should request some samples of these double sided fabrics from Fisher Textiles > http://www.fishertextiles.com/ftp4.php?appquery=doublesided
    I haven't used them yet, but I have some samples here that look promising. Plus they carry HP approved media for the latex printer. Let us know what you think!
    - eRuiz

3. P Wagner

P Wagner Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Aberdeen has an opaque fabric called Triple White, and 3P also has a product that might fit the bill.

4. bigben

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    Great! thank you for the tips.

5. bigben

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    Ok, I've talk with the peoples at Fisher and they said their products are not great/compatible with latex printers. Even if they have a special section on their web site for this.

So I've sent an email to the two others to see their options.