Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for 4' tall easels

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by wmshuman, Jul 10, 2013.

1. wmshuman

wmshuman Member

Apr 14, 2005
    I am in the need of at least a 4' tall (cheap) easel that can be used for a coroplast sign that is contour cut out. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Ya make 'em.

3. wmshuman

wmshuman Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Can you give me an idea of how to make them? I'm needing a collapsible easel than can be attached to the coro using double sided tape.

4. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
  5. premiercolour

premiercolour Sales and services from S. California

6. wmshuman

wmshuman Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Actually I should probably be more specific. I'm not looking for an art easel. I'm looking for a specific product that "some company" offers. I am making free standing cardboard cutouts for a customer and they are wanting an "attached" easel, also made out of cardboard. I know they are out there and are really cheap too. They attach with a double sided tape. I just can't remember which company sells them.

7. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    As I said..... ya make 'em.

Take a piece of Cor-X or cardboard, cut it to the shape and size you need for your cutout and double-side tape it to the back. Score the flap and it will fit perfectly into place.

It takes about 3 minutes to make one. Honestly, it doesn't have to be purrty.

8. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

9. John Butto

John Butto Very Active Member

Jan 9, 2007
  10. Cut Easel Shape from Coro-plast. uses slitter to slit the flutes one inch from the back edge. add banner tape and attach.

11. 10sacer

10sacer Active Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Concord, NC