• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for 6" X 36" Rider Blanks

TheSnowman

Can anyone point me towards these? I thought Bull Steel had them, now their website shows no blanks, and when you call you get some random guys voicemail, checked Grimco, and couldn't find it there either. Those are the only two places I've ordered my blanks from in the past.

TheSnowman

What would they cut down? All I have now are 6" X 24" riders. I can cut my sheets of ACP Lite down, but I think they're too thick to get in the frames. They're 1/8" thick, and I don't have the frames I sold the guy to test it, because they were a special order that I don't stock.

TheSnowman

I have connections to cut my aluminum down, but I don't have anything big enough here now, and if I just cut something I have around like alumalite, it's going to be too thick, so just wanted to order something. I'll do what RJ said and call the trailer guys tomorrow I suppose if I can't come up with something.

TheSnowman

I just need two is the killer. I suppose I might as well order 4 cause I'll have more in shipping than in the materials. I'll see what I can come up with here because if I can't have it in my hands by Friday, it's too late anyway.