• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a better way to print 1000 stickers (50 designs)

F80M3

Custom Title
I have all 50 in flexi as individual files.

they all have perf cut lines setup in flexi already.

I use barcoding for normal jobs and can use it for this too

I could just sent 20 copies of each file and the barcode would sort out the cutting part however I feel like its a huge waste of material to have it print a barcode every 10" for the next design.

in the past, ive opened a new file, and copy and pasted 5-10 designs into this new file and step and repeat them all, then nested them. this is time consuming.

I noticed there is a "NEST JOBS" in flexi production manager but this only seems to nest the print jobs and doesnt seem to do anything with the cut jobs.

there must be a better way?

how would you guys do this?

amw

Longtime Members
I have all 50 in flexi as individual files.

they all have perf cut lines setup in flexi already.

I use barcoding for normal jobs and can use it for this too

I could just sent 20 copies of each file and the barcode would sort out the cutting part however I feel like its a huge waste of material to have it print a barcode every 10" for the next design.

in the past, ive opened a new file, and copy and pasted 5-10 designs into this new file and step and repeat them all, then nested them. this is time consuming.

I noticed there is a "NEST JOBS" in flexi production manager but this only seems to nest the print jobs and doesnt seem to do anything with the cut jobs.

there must be a better way?

how would you guys do this?

I did this the other day and it still cut everything out fine.
I added all the stickers to PM and then nested them in 3 groups.
Printed them and then cut them and it worked perfectly.

Good luck!

F80M3

Custom Title
I did this the other day and it still cut everything out fine.
I added all the stickers to PM and then nested them in 3 groups.
Printed them and then cut them and it worked perfectly.

Good luck!

just nested them in PM, and the cutline are separate and the barcode still works? if so thats AWESOME news. ill try it out

• Agree
Reactions: amw

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Not to bomb your post, but we do stuff like this all day for the trade. Free shipping at firesprint.com.

Think of us as a good back up plan