• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For A Cabinet Sign Vendor

Silvertip

Silvertip Graphics Signs & Designs, Inc.
Hi,
In N. MN where we are located there are not many choices for getting pan face replacements or cabinet signs. We have a couple of wholesale places in Mpls. area but they are really high in their pricing. If I order from another state...shipping is an issue. Does anyone have any recommended suppliers of formed faces that are reasonable in price in or near our 5 state area? MN, WI, IA, SD, ND or any that will ship. We get calls all the time for replacement faces and I am losing bids because I have not found a good supplier. Thanks I appreciate the help!

henryz

Perhaps you can build a relationship with a larger sign company that offers pan faces. We do it all the time and even sign a confidentiality letter if they think we are going to try to take their customers, we do give discount since they do all the foot work.

ams

I use Sign Faces, I deal with Todd. A 4' X 8' cabinet with LEDs runs me about $900 + shipping which is usually about $100.
If you include a single pan face, it's about $250 more.