• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a carwrap company i LA for customer!

Riskok

Hello I have a customer here in Sweden who has a Porsche Boxter and wants it wrapped in flatblack Oracal.

I got a price for a around 3500 USD over there. So can any one do a much better price? I think it would be fair for under 2000USD.

PS: The car is in Los Angeles and he can drive it any were around LA.

:thankyou:

Best Regards Patrik from Sweden

paul luszcz

A little off topic, but have you driven a Boxster S? I know they only cost about $70K, but they are scary fast. Even the brakes are scary how fast they stop the car.

CheapVehicleWrap

Ahh he owns the Porsche right now and he just wants it wrapped.

BR Patrik

I'm talking second hand wraps. Used. Pre-Owned. De-installed & re-installed. CHEAP. It's the wave; very special.

Run it by him because you're only closing in on 50% off and you can do better than that, can't you?

megacab

A little off topic, but have you driven a Boxster S? I know they only cost about $70K, but they are scary fast. Even the brakes are scary how fast they stop the car.

apparently you have never ridden in a "fast" vehicle. the older ones did 0-60 in just under 6 seconds. the newer ones are a little better at just under 5. only problem with that is my diesel can do that:ROFLMAO:.

sorry for the :thread