• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a certain clipart package

graphicsbyomar

Hi there.
I am desparate finding a clipart package called "Extreme Vector Graphix Supply".

It includes stuff like the Florida Gator logo, Calvin peeing, college logos, etc.

Does anybody know where to purchase it? I've spent over 4 hours googling, but no success.

Please help!!!

thanks
Omar

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I don't think you'll get much help in that field here...

If you spent 4 hours on google and couldn't find it, that gives you your answer...

But if you stated which specific image you needed for a specific project, you might be pointed in the direction of a number of suppliers who could help you out...

chopper

you could check sign warehouse, i didn't see one there buy that name but they could have what you are looking for under a diffrent name
signwarehouse.com hope this helps //chopper

mladams7259

Omar, what exactly do you plan on doing with the clipart once you acquire it? That is, if you don't mind me asking.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
If you send me $169 US dollars, I'll spend two hours helping you look for it with Mr Google ;)

(no guarantees of any results though)

i wonder if bill watterson has taken any steps to sue all of these ppl who are using his characters (calvin) in this matter without his endorsement? it would be one hell of a undertaking but what a wonderful precedent it would set if a known artist that was robbed in this fashion was to retaliate. i know that he was very against the merchandising of his characters and very little calvin and hobbs products exist, i can not imagine that he views this type of unauthorized use as 'flattering'.

graphicsbyomar

Thanks for all the responses. I had visited a vinyl booth at the local mall and I liked the guy's artwork, so I checked the bottom of his printouts and that's what it said.

I did find something similar at Signwarehouse in the meantime.

Purpose? I am trying to establish a little business doing vinyl graphics for banners and cars, etc.

I think too, that most of the stuff you see with those small businesses at the malls and fleamarkets and weekend shops is probably illegal.

Thanks for all the help!

Omar