Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a certain clipart package

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by graphicsbyomar, Dec 31, 2006.

1. graphicsbyomar

graphicsbyomar New Member

Dec 31, 2006
    Hi there.
    I am desparate finding a clipart package called "Extreme Vector Graphix Supply".

It includes stuff like the Florida Gator logo, Calvin peeing, college logos, etc.

Does anybody know where to purchase it? I've spent over 4 hours googling, but no success.

Please help!!!

thanks
    Omar

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tags:
  2. Ian Stewart-Koster

Ian Stewart-Koster Active Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Qld, Australia
    I don't think you'll get much help in that field here...

If you spent 4 hours on google and couldn't find it, that gives you your answer...

But if you stated which specific image you needed for a specific project, you might be pointed in the direction of a number of suppliers who could help you out...

3. PMG

PMG Very Active Member

Feb 1, 2005
    The only place i have seen this cd set is on Ebay!!!

4. mladams7259

mladams7259 Very Active Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Ohhh boy! Here we go! Copyright, copyright, copyright! LOL!

5. chopper

chopper Very Active Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Big Lake MN
    you could check sign warehouse, i didn't see one there buy that name but they could have what you are looking for under a diffrent name
    signwarehouse.com hope this helps //chopper

6. mladams7259

mladams7259 Very Active Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Omar, what exactly do you plan on doing with the clipart once you acquire it? That is, if you don't mind me asking.

7. Ian Stewart-Koster

Ian Stewart-Koster Active Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Qld, Australia
    If you send me $169 US dollars, I'll spend two hours helping you look for it with Mr Google ;)

(no guarantees of any results though)

8. Just Another Sign Guy

Just Another Sign Guy Very Active Member

Jun 19, 2004
    i wonder if bill watterson has taken any steps to sue all of these ppl who are using his characters (calvin) in this matter without his endorsement? it would be one hell of a undertaking but what a wonderful precedent it would set if a known artist that was robbed in this fashion was to retaliate. i know that he was very against the merchandising of his characters and very little calvin and hobbs products exist, i can not imagine that he views this type of unauthorized use as 'flattering'.

9. graphicsbyomar

graphicsbyomar New Member

Dec 31, 2006
    Thanks for all the responses. I had visited a vinyl booth at the local mall and I liked the guy's artwork, so I checked the bottom of his printouts and that's what it said.

I did find something similar at Signwarehouse in the meantime.

Purpose? I am trying to establish a little business doing vinyl graphics for banners and cars, etc.

I think too, that most of the stuff you see with those small businesses at the malls and fleamarkets and weekend shops is probably illegal.

Thanks for all the help!

Omar