• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for a chalkbord style sandwichboard

ONLINE SIGN GUY

looking for a chalkboard style sandwich board, ive checked with 3 distributors, grimco, fellers and wensco, i can find them online retail, but nothing wholesale, I can build one, but if I can find one premade for a good price.

looking for aprox size 24 x 36 display?

Any suggestions who to contact?

Thanks all!

ONLINE SIGN GUY

I actually suggested that very thing, she hates the look of plastic materials, a lady in a shop across the street has a 50 yr old childrens chalk board easel that she uses so she wants something like that.....and antique I guess.

But since she cant have that she want a wood frame with chalkboard on both sides....thanks

Custom_Grafx

Never heard of anything like that pre-painted. I guess if you don't have the option to use vinyl, then you just have to paint a panel yourself?

I use an aslan blackboard vinyl which looks like the real deal though, you honestly can't tell the difference. There are some out there that look plasticky but not this one... don't know if they have in the US but I'm sure someone's got something similar.

Pat Whatley

We "built" one last summer by taking two cheap chalkboards from Walmart and hinging them at the top and screwing rubber casters into the bottom as "feet".

Worked great until she left it out in the rain a couple of times. Interior it probably would have lasted forever...outdoors two thunderstorms ate up the pressboard backing.

Mosh

I say build one!! been there built that!!! Couple of chaulkboadrs from WalMart and some framing and you are in!!!