• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a converting program

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
photoshop --> open JPG save as EPS

coreldraw --> import JPG export as EPS

Many other programs will do similar...

if, as Bigdawg mentioned, you really want vector artwork, then CorelTrace or Adobe Streamline (if you can find a copy)

I much prefer Streamline -- I still use version 4.0 and in my opinion it is still better than any version of CorelTrace ever.

I am new to this and feel very dumb. What I need is to be able to change the file once I get it into Corel Draw. I have the "trace bitmap" option but it comes out distorted. I have used Vector Magic site and that seems to work, but I was hoping to get advise if there are better programs.

Designer Wraps

nothing, that i know of anyway, will work as well as doing it manually. and the best at manually (and quickly) is The Vector Doctor.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Better than Vector Magic?

Vector Doctor...

No program is going to do more than trace it for you if you aren't able to recreate it.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
inkscape has a decent trace function and is much better than corel trace and vector magic...but nothing beats the vector doctor