Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Looking for a corner rounder......................

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Gino, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    The one we have here is an 'Imperial'and must be well over 50 years old. It only goes to about 3/8". So, it's old and we need larger from time to time, without hand tooling it.

Suggestions of 1/8" up to about 1/2" or 3/4" for .080 aluminum, 3mm and 6mm pvc and thin styrene. Cor-X would be nice, but not necessary. I did a search here and came up with some ideas, but don't really wanna spend $1,500 on something we don't use all that much.

Any ideas of what kind and where to purchase would be most helpful.

:thankyou: Gino

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I just saw the other thread, almost identical to this one, so I'll follow the posts over in that one.

3. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Gino, this is what we got & it worked great (a little hard to clean out), we could round aluminum up to .125".
    It has 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", & 1" radius all in one, you only have to turn the device to change the radius.
    You will need to buy your own press, we got a one-ton from Harbor freight for about $60 (don't get the half-ton, it didn't work)
    You will also need a sturdy place to bolt down the press and add an extension pipe to the handle.

https://xpertsigntools.com/pricing?olsPage=products/xpert-corner-rounder

upload_2019-1-29_10-58-1.png

Edited to add: I can't remember, but it seems like you have to buy the base separately,
    you will need to check into that.

https://xpertsigntools.com/pricing?olsPage=products/xpert-tool-base

• I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1