• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Dreamscape installer!

klmjff

We are looking for a Dreamscape Suede installer for many projects in the south Orange County area.

This is the Wallpaper, not the adhesive backed product, so you will need experience with this exact product/process.

I don't know if this is the proper forum for this and if it isn't, I apologize.

We are looking for a Dreamscape Suede installer for many projects in the south Orange County area.

This is the Wallpaper, not the adhesive backed product, so you will need experience with this exact product/process.

I don't know if this is the proper forum for this and if it isn't, I apologize.

I would suggest that you start with a resource such as this one:

http://www.wallcoveringinstallers.org/consumers/locate-a-wallcovering-installer/

A growing number of traditional wallcovering hangers are installing digitally printed output, so I would expect that you can locate an experienced professional in an area like South OC. Keep in mind that if the project is spec'd to be a commercial grade ASTM Type II wallcovering, in most cases it will require a post-print liquid laminate to meet the designation. I know of only one media product that does not need it to meet the Type II designation.

Paul