Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a good clipart package that offers foods

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by SummitSignsandmore, Sep 21, 2010.

1. SummitSignsandmore

SummitSignsandmore Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    PA
    I mainly am interested in Concession type food. I funnel cake, nice drink image etc. Is there any packages out there??

I have the Juice Drop Food disk.. But I have already used most of these images on previous jobs.

Thanks

Tags:
  2. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    Fred has his on sale now & I have the plotter-art print-n-cut originals which has a food section. You can also browse all images on his site. Check the banner ads or merchant areas for his links... good stuff, good prices 7 you can even buy single images

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Here's a link to the 137 images of food and drink in the Plotter Art™ Print-N-Cut Color Collection.

4. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Fred I just took a look at your collection, and you have some high quality work there!

5. SummitSignsandmore

SummitSignsandmore Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    PA
    I had just purchased your Print-N-Cut last week Fred.. Indeed some great images that will for sure be useful in the future.. My main piece neede is a nice funnel cake.. Preferbally a vector image. Istock has nothing.

I'm checking the chalk art now.. seems like some really nice stuff..

I'm wraping the lower half of a comcession trailer with a realistic flame design and I would like to add a few choice images to includue (funnel cake, fries, soda drink.)

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.