• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a good clipart package that offers foods

I mainly am interested in Concession type food. I funnel cake, nice drink image etc. Is there any packages out there??

I have the Juice Drop Food disk.. But I have already used most of these images on previous jobs.

Thanks

iSign

Fred has his on sale now & I have the plotter-art print-n-cut originals which has a food section. You can also browse all images on his site. Check the banner ads or merchant areas for his links... good stuff, good prices 7 you can even buy single images

I had just purchased your Print-N-Cut last week Fred.. Indeed some great images that will for sure be useful in the future.. My main piece neede is a nice funnel cake.. Preferbally a vector image. Istock has nothing.

I'm checking the chalk art now.. seems like some really nice stuff..

I'm wraping the lower half of a comcession trailer with a realistic flame design and I would like to add a few choice images to includue (funnel cake, fries, soda drink.)

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.