• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For A Good Deal On A Pair Of New Monitors

Border

My current monitors suffered a power spike, I believe. I lost some other hardware at the same time but these have steadily gotten worse as time passes since that spike. Takes several tries to get them to start each time they turn off and they make a buzzing sound when they try to start up until they finally go. Getting worse and worse so it's time to get some new ones.

Anybody know of a current good deal on a matching pair of new monitors?
Would like to get a couple of 23 inch monitors, maybe slightly smaller if the deal is right. Not looking for top of the line, necessarily.

I now have all my gear on battery backups/surge protectors.
:doh:

Thanks!

Letterbox Mike

Check Dell's refurbished selection, I've always found killer deals on there. A few months ago I picked up a pair of 24" Ultrasharp displays for about $350 for the pair, they were last year's model but are really nice. I've always liked Dell's Ultrasharp displays, we have a lot of them in our office and have never had any issues.

Border

Looks like I am heading to Best Buy to pick up a couple of 23" Dell monitors at $149.00 each. Model S2330MX. Micro Center has them for $139.00 but Best Buy is very close to me so screw it.
They seem to have great reviews. I also did some research on my current monitors' problem and it looks like the power supply capacitors are going bad. Order 2 repair kits for $12.95 each and will try my luck in hopes for using them on another computer if all goes well with the repair.
Should be a nice step up from my current dual 20 inch setup, as long as the colors are still good.

Ragin Cajun

I just purchased a 42" LED TV.

It is an Awesome monitor!!

Just make sure it has a VGA connector on the back of the tv.

choucove

I really like the Dell UltraSharp and the Dell Professional line of monitors, but I really don't use their other series, I don't think that they have the lifespan, quality, or color precision that the UltraSharp and Professional series has for design work. If you're just needing some standard every-day monitors they should be fine though.

I've also been using more and more of the HP LA2206x series monitors, I have had several ordered for a few customers and they love them. You can also get this monitor in a touchscreen version as well as several different sizes. They are great value monitors, cheaper than the similar Dells but just as good or better in quality I think.

ThinkRight

My current monitors suffered a power spike, I believe. I lost some other hardware at the same time but these have steadily gotten worse as time passes since that spike. Takes several tries to get them to start each time they turn off and they make a buzzing sound when they try to start up until they finally go. Getting worse and worse so it's time to get some new ones.

Anybody know of a current good deal on a matching pair of new monitors?
Would like to get a couple of 23 inch monitors, maybe slightly smaller if the deal is right. Not looking for top of the line, necessarily.

I now have all my gear on battery backups/surge protectors.
:doh:

Thanks!
Too late..
I found the perfect monitor !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-TV-coming-U-S-25-000--15-614-price-tag.html