Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a good wholesale screen printer

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by TSG, Oct 26, 2012.

1. TSG

TSG Member

Oct 16, 2012
    More less for apparel...If anyone knows of a good shop they've had some luck with please share!

Appreciate it.

Tags:
  2. 401Graphics

401Graphics Very Active Member

me too

3. g&eprinting

g&eprinting Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Everett MA
    Me three

4. john1

john1 Guest

D&T Graphics in NY, Tell him John from Maryland sent you.

5. haidenmorgan

haidenmorgan New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Good Flat Stock Screening

We print flat stock signs and sheet metal signs like the OPEN/CLOSE signs you see in Ace Hardware (or Menard's) and things like that. Also run a ton of similar things like that. If you or your team has the availability to channel into those kinds of jobs, there is a great deal of money to be made by finding a printer to handle that and you providing the customer service/sales. Let me know what you think.

6. TSG

TSG Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Thanks John, Will give them a shout. Appreciate it.

7. 401Graphics

401Graphics Very Active Member

(i was looking for a apparel screen printer)

8. trik

trik Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Yuba City, CA
    We are getting a new automatic press in January and will definitely be doing some wholesale work. We are also moving our screen printing shop to a much larger location. We can do wholesale work now, but we are swamped and out 2-3 weeks. PM me for details and prices. Will also probably become merchant members for screen printing after the first of the year ;-)

by the way, it is apparel we print. We do not screen print signs, just to clarify ;-)

9. VolunteerSign

VolunteerSign Member

Jun 5, 2012
    I'm fortunate enough to have a fantastic apparel screen printer in the same complex as our shop. They do a fair amount of wholesale printing...and if you know anything about this area (Great Smoky Mountains) you know EVERYONE has shirt orders and vehicle wraps lol. If there are no suitable MM's that respond, shoot me a PM for their info.

10. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    I thought it was mainly airbrush shirts up that way? I think I counted 20 or 22 airbrush shirt shots in the Pigeon Forge Gatlinburg area.

OP: D&T here does it and I think Farmboy, who is also here, does screen print apparel as well.

11. VolunteerSign

VolunteerSign Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Oh there's a million air brush places up here, you are correct. But every gift shop has shirts with bears in every form imaginable lol. Then there are the "attractions" which all have their own clothing. Everything from the Titanic to the Comedy Barn. Having said that, I'm not complaining since we do quite a bit of design work for the screen printing place. Now if I could only think of another way to pose a black bear I could be rich haha

12. Farmboy

Farmboy Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Auburn, NY
    PM's sent to all. You can view some of our work on our FB Page.