• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a good wholesale screen printer

TSG

More less for apparel...If anyone knows of a good shop they've had some luck with please share!

Appreciate it.

haidenmorgan

Good Flat Stock Screening

We print flat stock signs and sheet metal signs like the OPEN/CLOSE signs you see in Ace Hardware (or Menard's) and things like that. Also run a ton of similar things like that. If you or your team has the availability to channel into those kinds of jobs, there is a great deal of money to be made by finding a printer to handle that and you providing the customer service/sales. Let me know what you think.

trik

We are getting a new automatic press in January and will definitely be doing some wholesale work. We are also moving our screen printing shop to a much larger location. We can do wholesale work now, but we are swamped and out 2-3 weeks. PM me for details and prices. Will also probably become merchant members for screen printing after the first of the year ;-)

by the way, it is apparel we print. We do not screen print signs, just to clarify ;-)

VolunteerSign

I'm fortunate enough to have a fantastic apparel screen printer in the same complex as our shop. They do a fair amount of wholesale printing...and if you know anything about this area (Great Smoky Mountains) you know EVERYONE has shirt orders and vehicle wraps lol. If there are no suitable MM's that respond, shoot me a PM for their info.

WildWestDesigns

I'm fortunate enough to have a fantastic apparel screen printer in the same complex as our shop. They do a fair amount of wholesale printing...and if you know anything about this area (Great Smoky Mountains) you know EVERYONE has shirt orders and vehicle wraps lol. If there are no suitable MM's that respond, shoot me a PM for their info.

I thought it was mainly airbrush shirts up that way? I think I counted 20 or 22 airbrush shirt shots in the Pigeon Forge Gatlinburg area.

OP: D&T here does it and I think Farmboy, who is also here, does screen print apparel as well.

VolunteerSign

I thought it was mainly airbrush shirts up that way? I think I counted 20 or 22 airbrush shirt shots in the Pigeon Forge Gatlinburg area.

OP: D&T here does it and I think Farmboy, who is also here, does screen print apparel as well.

Oh there's a million air brush places up here, you are correct. But every gift shop has shirts with bears in every form imaginable lol. Then there are the "attractions" which all have their own clothing. Everything from the Titanic to the Comedy Barn. Having said that, I'm not complaining since we do quite a bit of design work for the screen printing place. Now if I could only think of another way to pose a black bear I could be rich haha