• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a GOOD wrap class

K2

I am looking for a GooD wrap class for a beginner. I have found 2 within about 5 hours of me (Central Arkansas) but they are about $900+ and thats including my out of town expenses. I read that others have taken them for around for about $500-$600. Anyone have any suggestions, I am willing to drive a ways.

SSG_SIGNS

Advantage sign supply is having one in ATL, if they still have room left you may get into that one, it is april 7&8 it's only $495 for two days.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You should just pay another shop you know who does wraps and ask them if they would take you out on some installs and you pay them a few hundred dollars for them helping you.

LowenCertified

You have received several good options from this group wanting to help you.
We also offer a training program that you may be interested in. We are at: www.lowencertified.com
The information provided on this website should help you pursue the direction you wish to go from here.

Dennis

chasegraphics

I have a tractor trailer wrap that I have to do next week some time. If you want to visit Pittsburgh, I could use the help and you can get some training. I will only charge you $200.00....