• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a grand format vinyl print

stoliker

Happy New Year everyone!
Does anyone know of a wholesaler who can print and hopefully cut an image 111" by 95"? It is going in a school and the customer would prefer no seem for the kids to pick at while in the halls. I will be routering the boards to shape so if I have to trim cut the vinyl by hand it is not that big of deal. I also suggested direct print to the boards before cutting but they prefer the glossiness of the vinyl.
TIA
Mike

rjssigns

If he's worried about kids picking at it I would do a second surface print on polycarb mounted with shallow stand-offs. Once and done.

stoliker

If he's worried about kids picking at it I would do a second surface print on polycarb mounted with shallow stand-offs. Once and done.
I will suggest that. Thanks! I do know from past jobs he is against standoffs but could do a flush mount still