Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Graphic Designer with Screen Printing knowledge

Discussion in 'Screen Printing' started by FoxtailVinylDesign, Dec 30, 2010.

1. FoxtailVinylDesign

FoxtailVinylDesign New Member

May 10, 2010
    Hello all,
    I am a small shop that has come to realize I cant do it all. :) I am looking for a graphics designer that I can send my more detailed projects to. I have some graphics design background but realizing that I dont have enough to get the jobs done in a timely manner.

Tags:
  2. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    I hate that when it happens. No fun at all(jk).

3. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    PM me. I can help - we had a screen printing shop for several years.

4. tcorn1965

tcorn1965 Very Active Member

Nov 3, 2009
    I am across the river from you. We have many graphic designers (and they can design for screen print or anything else for that matter). I can see if any of them would like to do a little freelance. Actually most of our designers are from your area (Illinois side of the QC). If you would like I could ask around for you. If your actually looking for an employee we have some that have been laid off that are very good-its that time of year. If interested PM with a little more detail of help your are looking for. I would only ask designers here that are exceptional.

Terry

5. FoxtailVinylDesign

FoxtailVinylDesign New Member

May 10, 2010
    We are also looking for a designer who does racing shirts. Dirt tracking racing is very propular here (we even race) and have had some requests.