• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Graphic Designer with Screen Printing knowledge

Hello all,
I am a small shop that has come to realize I cant do it all. :) I am looking for a graphics designer that I can send my more detailed projects to. I have some graphics design background but realizing that I dont have enough to get the jobs done in a timely manner.

tcorn1965

I am across the river from you. We have many graphic designers (and they can design for screen print or anything else for that matter). I can see if any of them would like to do a little freelance. Actually most of our designers are from your area (Illinois side of the QC). If you would like I could ask around for you. If your actually looking for an employee we have some that have been laid off that are very good-its that time of year. If interested PM with a little more detail of help your are looking for. I would only ask designers here that are exceptional.

Terry

We are also looking for a designer who does racing shirts. Dirt tracking racing is very propular here (we even race) and have had some requests.