• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Hot Laminator

Ditchmiester

Need to laminate a film that requires about 250 Degrees F for temp on both a top and bottom rolls. Looking for input on where to start looking: Brands, New vs. Used, Etc.

Thanks.

jmcnicoll

Big AGL fan, built to last. Biggest question is how thick of lams? If using just 3 mil lams you can get away with lower end units, but if you plan on using 5 or 10 mil films buy a big boy!!!!! We have a $12,000 GBC unit that could not handle the thicker films for any distance, heat gets sucked right out of the rollers. With the big laminators you can lam the entire roll while staying up to temp.

TCaruso

Agl 4400

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum so I apologize if I'm late to the discussion. AGL builds a 44" laminator called the 4400. It may be smaller but it has all the features of the much larger 6400. Dual metal rod heaters for a consistent temperature profile, not quartz light bulbs, pneumatic controls, non crowned rollers, etc... visit www.aglinc.com for more info.