• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for a lexan supplier for arizona

highway85

Good morning.

I'm looking for a supplier that would be able to provide me with the following roll:

15 mil textured lexan laminate

any help will be appreciated.

thanks

highway85

i'm looking to use the overlaminate to create pop up display graphics.

a 38" roll will work.

what are your prices? shipping charges?

i am located in phoenix Arizona.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Well I do alot in that industry and using a 15Mil is overkill in my opinion, 10Mil on top of a 12 Mil printable Backer is what most people are using for pop-ups. Have you ever considered using 10Mil instead of 15Mil?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Here is my most solid solution for the tradeshow pop-up application. How do these prices compare to your current solution?

12 Mil Printable White Backer (1.48 sq.ft)
36"x100' $444.00
42"x100' $518.00
50"x100' $617.00

10 Mil Polycarbonate Laminate (0.99 sq.ft)
38"x150' $470.00
51"x150' $631.00
54"x150' $668.00
60"x150' $742.00

sjm

Fair enough, I like printing my end caps on the same 10mil printable backer. It saves a lot of grief.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Fair enough, I like printing my end caps on the same 10mil printable backer. It saves a lot of grief.

Yes I have guys that like using the same backer so I sell them 5Mil Polycarb for the end caps and the 10Mil polycarb for the center panels.

sjm

Yes I have guys that like using the same backer so I sell them 5Mil Polycarb for the end caps and the 10Mil polycarb for the center panels.

I think that makes better sense for many reasons.

A) One only needs to stock 3 materials instead of 4
B) It's requires less operator intervention both during printing and finishing
C) Printing all graphic panels on the same roll achieves higher consistency
D) Increases productivity and the bottom line