• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Mimaki tech...

RoCo

Used Ed Jemmings

JEMMINGS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
678-714-1990

Dude really knows his stuff. Totally recommend his services.

Hzone15

My dealer North Light Color has a tech out of Austell GA that used to work for Mimaki. Good guy and knows his stuff.

mustafade

I couldn't say the same about Jemmings.

My JV33 is still not fixed even thou I paid them($1600 labor $3400 parts). When I told (30 to 45 min. later) them I am still having the same problem I got an answer "it was working when I left there" and they told me that bring your JV33 to Atlanta we will give you a reduce rate of $80.00/hour.

He might be a better tech for JV3's thou.

RoCo

@ Artbot

I zapped the circuit board on the printhead carriage when I was trying to slip a flex cable back into its slot - forgetting to turn off the printer. One blue flash and a puff of smoke later.....

Ed drove down from ATL and repaired the circuit board on-site and we were up and running by 9:30 am.

Jemmings

Response to comment from Mustafade

I couldn't say the same about Jemmings.

My JV33 is still not fixed even thou I paid them($1600 labor $3400 parts). When I told (30 to 45 min. later) them I am still having the same problem I got an answer "it was working when I left there" and they told me that bring your JV33 to Atlanta we will give you a reduce rate of $80.00/hour.

He might be a better tech for JV3's thou.

Mustafade, Your comment is a distortation of the truth. The truth is that you purchased a used printer then had one of my techs work on it but refused to purchase the proper parts to make it work correctly then had your lawyer send me a letter claiming that you purchased the printer from us and it never worked. Get your facts right before making untrue comments. Your attorney said you have issues.

mustafade

mustafade, your comment is a distortation of the truth. The truth is that you purchased a used printer then had one of my techs work on it but refused to purchase the proper parts to make it work correctly then had your lawyer send me a letter claiming that you purchased the printer from us and it never worked. Get your facts right before making untrue comments. Your attorney said you have issues.
removed..

Last edited:

Vinylman

Totally unappropriate

Mustafade:

Your publishing of your personal differences with Mr. Jemmings is completely OFF TOPIC, and should NOT be aired in this way.
IF you have a bonifide dispute with this vendor, you should follow all legal remedies available to you.It seems you already have contacted an attorney, and thus you should correspond with said vendor through your attorney ONLY.

Airing your personal issues here on this site, [especially since they seem to be as yet not fully resolved] is non productive, and may well open you up to legal action from the vendor for slander or defamation of character charges.

Perhaps just taking your issue up off this site and talking things out with the vendor might resolve the issue.

Just my observations based on a number of posts in the past that USUALLY end up in a, he said / you said, shouting match that never resolves anything.

Have a nice evening

mustafade

Mustafade:

Your publishing of your personal differences with Mr. Jemmings is completely OFF TOPIC, and should NOT be aired in this way.
IF you have a bonifide dispute with this vendor, you should follow all legal remedies available to you.It seems you already have contacted an attorney, and thus you should correspond with said vendor through your attorney ONLY.

Airing your personal issues here on this site, [especially since they seem to be as yet not fully resolved] is non productive, and may well open you up to legal action from the vendor for slander or defamation of character charges.

Perhaps just taking your issue up off this site and talking things out with the vendor might resolve the issue.

Just my observations based on a number of posts in the past that USUALLY end up in a, he said / you said, shouting match that never resolves anything.

Have a nice evening
I agree with you. I don't like being accused but you are absolutely right. :thankyou:

artbot

just a reminder, when a tech comes to fix your printer and it's board related, keep those broken boards. for a simple (non-emergency) $200 repair by macmedia they can be sitting in your shop as spare parts. zapped slider boards are about a 30 minute shut down if you have one handy. ... on another note how does one spend $5k and still have more part and more labor to finish the job?