• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a new cutter

Vinyldog

Looking to buy a new cutter. Are the optical sensors worth the extra money to do print and contour cut or is manual alignment fine?

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Have you considered a Summa?

Hi Cgvginc,

I am not sure if you are already considering one of our cutters(Summa) or not, but I would definitely give them a look. We offer industry leading tracking and cutting accuracy and our advanced OPOS X sensor is the most reliable and advanced optical sensor available. For more information on our full line of vinyl cutters please visit our website at www.summausa.com or you can contact me by email at philj@summa.us.

Best of luck with your cutter purchase!

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
Hi Cgvginc,

I am not sure if you are already considering one of our cutters(Summa) or not, but I would definitely give them a look. We offer industry leading tracking and cutting accuracy and our advanced OPOS X sensor is the most reliable and advanced optical sensor available. For more information on our full line of vinyl cutters please visit our website at www.summausa.com or you can contact me by email at philj@summa.us.

Best of luck with your cutter purchase!

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Do you have any Retailers in Ontario, Canada?

Kevin

inkfrog

Summa +1

Buy a cutter with an Optical eye, even if you don't think you need it at the moment, it will give you more options in the future.

I have 4 Summa's, they all work a minimum of an 8 hour day, wouldn't buy anything else.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Summa +1
Don't have one where I work now, but I've used them in the past and amazed at the speed and accuracy as well as the reliability. Don't be cheap on a cutter if possible.

Vinyldog

I will check them out. Never had a Summa cutter, but I did have a Houston Instrument which I believe became part of Summa. It was a good machine.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Do you have any Retailers in Ontario, Canada?

Kevin

Hi Kemik,

Yes, both ND Graphics and Grimco have locations in your area and carry our products. They should be able to answer any questions you may have about the different series we offer. You are also welcome to contact me by email at philj@summa.us as well if you would like.

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
I will check them out. Never had a Summa cutter, but I did have a Houston Instrument which I believe became part of Summa. It was a good machine.

Please feel free to email me at philj@summa.us or by phone at (800)527-7778, ext 112 if you would like to have a conversation about our different cutter models.

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
Hi Kemik,

Yes, both ND Graphics and Grimco have locations in your area and carry our products. They should be able to answer any questions you may have about the different series we offer. You are also welcome to contact me by email at philj@summa.us as well if you would like.

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

I would love to see some print samples from the DC Series.
I have an account with ND Graphics, so I will contact them when I am ready.

Thanks!
Kevin

Pat Whatley

Summa is AWESOME. Period. Buy a Summa with a sensor.

Graphtec.....it's tempermental as heck, the ARMS system is giving us fits, and we've been waiting FIVE DAYS for a call or email back from tech support. I can't even reach anyone in the sales department.