• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for a New Home: Our Barely Used 64" Graphtec FC9000 Needs a Loving Owner..!

miraelee0108

Hello, I purchased a 64" Graphtec FC9000 in September 2021 for my wrapping business, but I have since returned to regular employment, hence the need to sell it. The machine is in excellent condition, having been used only three times. I haven't even removed the stickers. I have been researching various marketplaces to sell this item, and Signs101 was recommended to me by a fellow signage company. I'm located in Dallas, Texas and I'm offering it for $6500, although the price is negotiable. If anyone is interested in acquiring a 64" Graphtec Vinyl cutter or know anyone who needs the printer, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Thank you!! :rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• IMG_2652.jpg
    IMG_2652.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2653.JPG
    IMG_2653.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2656.JPG
    IMG_2656.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 75
Last edited: