• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a new (used but new to us) UV Flatbed Printer

In Print

We are moving to a new facility in a few weeks and its the perfect time to upgrade. Looking at a couple of used Vangaurd VK300 but looking to see what is out there. Currently we are running a CET Q5 (Ricoh Gen ) 16 head and a Q5 (Ricoh Gen 5) 4 head (if anyone interested in those let me know - looking to move them quick).
Open to input and if you have a machine to sell let me know - I would love to come check it out!

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I saw your post and I wanted to let you know we have a 4x8 demo unit that we may have available for sale. I have attached a link to one of our customers that has one of these units printing a 4x8 coroplast sheet in 1 minute 30 seconds. If you want to see a demonstration or get more details we are little more than an hour north of you.

Thanks

Dave Phillipps

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
We are moving to a new facility in a few weeks and its the perfect time to upgrade. Looking at a couple of used Vangaurd VK300 but looking to see what is out there. Currently we are running a CET Q5 (Ricoh Gen ) 16 head and a Q5 (Ricoh Gen 5) 4 head (if anyone interested in those let me know - looking to move them quick).
Open to input and if you have a machine to sell let me know - I would love to come check it out!
Reach out tomorrow
Bruce

JohnP

I have a Vutek H2000 6C, white ink, complete spare parts kit, new print heads and many extras. You can call me at 315-263-8821 for details and pictures. John

Hello, Are these True flatbeds or Hybrids?
I am in the market for CET Hybrids....

StratoJet

Merchant Member
We just released both a StratoJet USA Shark 2512 8x4 and a Shark 3216 10x5 demo we are looking to find a home for; end of year time. They will go fast

Hello, Anyone have a CET Hybrid Printer for sale?
Looking at all sizes and print head configurations.
Hello Carolina Banner -

I have a 2016 CET Q5-1000H that has 6 Ricoh Gen 5 heads - 3 heads per row (CMYKlclm). you could convert it to CMYK+W if you wanted. I'm considering upgrading my CET to a new K2-1000 Hybrid Linear from CET, the machine has 0 nozzles missing and runs amazing, only reason I'd get rid of it would be to upgrade to the faster machine. Message me if you are serious about buying used (but well maintained) CET hybrids.

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
Hello, Anyone have a CET Hybrid Printer for sale?
Looking at all sizes and print head configurations.
I saw your post online about an interest in UV Hybrid. We will be offering for sale a demo Flora Hybrid printer. I have attached a link for you to review. If you have any further interest, please contact me all my contact information is below.

Thank You

Dave Philipps

FLORA USA - AMERICAN PRINTING SYSTEMS, LLC.

105 W, Dewey Ave, Building C Suite 17

Wharton, NJ 07885

862-437-1457 x112

www.floraUSA.net

Flora USA - American Printing Systems is the official Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the United States.

StratoJet

Merchant Member
We just released both a StratoJet USA Shark 2512 8x4 and a Shark 3216 10x5 demo we are looking to find a home for; end of year time. They will go fast

Sorry guys, both are sold.

I saw your post online about an interest in UV Hybrid. We will be offering for sale a demo Flora Hybrid printer. I have attached a link for you to review. If you have any further interest, please contact me all my contact information is below.

Thank You

Dave Philipps

Wharton, NJ 07885

862-437-1457 x112

www.floraUSA.net

Flora USA - American Printing Systems is the official Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the United States.
How much? What are the print heads? Single color per? What are the specifications? Weight, Measurements, Power? How many boards per hour?

FloraUSA

How much? What are the print heads? Single color per? What are the specifications? Weight, Measurements, Power? How many boards per hour?

• How much
  • The base unit comes with four Konica I print heads C,M,Y,K.
  • Price for the base unit is $69,995.00 with four print heads.
  • To receive a formal quote on the demo unit please send your complete contact information to the e-mail address below and we will prepare a quote for you.
  • Yes, one print head per color.
  • It can support up to two rows of 6 print heads per row.
  • Additional print heads could be for white or varnish
  • Size and weight of unit.
  • Weight 3,300
  • Dimensions W 13’-9” x D 3’-4”” H 5’-9”
  • Print speeds below
Our Demo X20UV Hybrid Unit with belt drive with four Konica I headNumber of rows4x8 SheetBoards per hour
Single Row495 SFPH205 Seconds17.5
Double990 SFPH137 Seconds26.2
  • Power
  • 220 Single Phase
Thank You

Dave Philipps

Wharton, NJ 07885
862-437-1457 x112
www.floraUSA.net

parrott

$70k for a new flatbed?! Didn't realize the price had dropped so much. I would have killed for 18 boards an hour when we first got into UV direct. Sounds like a good deal, but also sounds either too good to be true or you are drastically undercutting the market.

FloraUSA

$70k for a new flatbed?! Didn't realize the price had dropped so much. I would have killed for 18 boards an hour when we first got into UV direct. Sounds like a good deal, but also sounds either too good to be true or you are drastically undercutting the market.
Sorry I did not see your reply well this is the price we sell them for but these are Hybrid flatbeds , not a true flatbed these are slightly more. If you need references we can supply them to you, if you have any further interest.