• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a new (used) cutter/plotter

Msrae

Rae
My poor old MK-75 Graphtec is quickly dying and there is no support for it because it is too old. Time to get another one. I don't mind used if it is in good condition. I am looking for a good used cutter (no us cutter type cheap cutters). Needs to be at least 30" but would prefer 42". I am trying to stay under $1500.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Rachel

My poor old MK-75 Graphtec is quickly dying and there is no support for it because it is too old. Time to get another one. I don't mind used if it is in good condition. I am looking for a good used cutter (no us cutter type cheap cutters). Needs to be at least 30" but would prefer 42". I am trying to stay under $1500.

Thanks

Rachel
I have a Mimak CG130 FX in excellent shape new rollers $1,500.00 if you are still looking 502 732 5789 24/7

Thanks

Rachel
Hello., I have a Roland PC-600 in like new condition if you would be interested I am in Amarillo, Texas.Ill let it go for $2000.00. Scott Hardy (806)223-9364