• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a pantone chart to print out

xray

Hi,

I got an old falcon jr printer.
I use flexisign with it and I was wondering if there is a printable color chart I can use with it..

Thanks
Dave

Matt-Tastic

If you don't know, you can make a color chart in Flexi. Open the pantone library in Flexi, then in the View Menu, go to Create Swatch > Current Palette.

Set your settings in Design Central, hit the check box, BOOM customer color chart exactly like you want it.

trimitbyrich

If you have a Roland printer there is a Roland color library that can be imported to Flexi and illustrator. You can print the color chart out, then choose your color needed, very slick. We also have a PDF of the Pantone color chart. We print that out and hang it on the wall. We can then select colors we need in Photoshop. This way we know what colors come out of the printer. It's good to have the actual Pantone chart though if your client gives you a specific color to print. You can put the Pantone against your color chart on the wall to find a matching color to what your printer can produce. Saves a lot of time and test prints.

Kaiser

I prefer using a CMYK chart with all possible colours in integers of 10% per colour. It is a HUGE chart but I broke it up into smaller swatches.

Considering I dont have to deal with customers directly its an AMAZING tool when working with Spot Colour Requests via a Pantone Swatch the customer has on his end. I hit the nail on the head 9 times out of 10 and when I cant. The colour is simply out of gamut.