• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a particular stock vector flag art

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have a customer wanting this same flag for their Jeep wrap. The ones I have just aren't close enough for them. Does anyone know if it is available for purchase anywhere? It looks pretty familiar.

Attachments

• jeep_usa.jpg
    jeep_usa.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,364

TimToad

Doesn't it violate the code for proper usage of the flag to use it in any way other than its original intended purpose?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 8.58.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 8.58.15 AM.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 218

Billct2

Looks like some on 123RF...but when you wrap like that it's a little hard to tell whatthey started with.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I've searched all these and more, still no luck. :(
Maybe it was custom drawn, I was hoping it was modified stock art from somewhere.

shoresigns

Doesn't it violate the code for proper usage of the flag to use it in any way other than its original intended purpose?

Looks like a grey area to me. Flying a flag in your yard is allowed and even protected by the flag code, while printing it on drapes or clothing is forbidden and considered disrespectful. Assuming there's no business logos being stuck on top of it and it's for personal use with patriotic intent, is putting it on your Jeep closer to the former or the latter?

TimToad

Looks like a grey area to me. Flying a flag in your yard is allowed and even protected by the flag code, while printing it on drapes or clothing is forbidden and considered disrespectful. Assuming there's no business logos being stuck on top of it and it's for personal use with patriotic intent, is putting it on your Jeep closer to the former or the latter?

Yeah, I don't know the full letter by letter prohibitions verbatim, but I do know that real flags aren't supposed to touch the ground and if soiled are supposed to be destroyed. Mudding up a 4x4 Jeep would at least casually appear to be crossing the line at least symbolically.