• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a pizza

kendallcole

I need a circular pizza, cut into four pieces with one of the pieces separated from the pie (like its coming out).

Ive tried Istock. And before you say it, I will take a picture as last resort :p

Anybody know where I could buy such thing? Any help appreciated.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Shhhhh-h-h-h-h......... now I'm not saying this, but I got one from a take-out menu from another Pizza Shop's menu. We made a few changes to it and actually made it look better, but.........:Oops: you didn't hear that from me..................

Sign_Boy

If it's for a pizza shop have them make one and tell them you need to bring it back to the shop for photos.
You'll get the shot you need and a free lunch, can't beat that.

Pro Image

Shhhhh-h-h-h-h......... now I'm not saying this, but I got one from a take-out menu from another Pizza Shop's menu. We made a few changes to it and actually made it look better, but.........:Oops: you didn't hear that from me..................

THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call the copyright POLICE....................!!!!!!!:Big Laugh :Big Laugh :Big Laugh :Big Laugh

threeputt

SignBoy has the right idea. Have them make you one up. All in the name of research. Oh..you'll need a digital camera....and a can of beer.

Replicator

. . .

Attachments

• Pizza.jpg
    Pizza.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 138

ovrcafnatd

http://www.stockxpert.com/index.phtml

try a site like this maybe - pay as you go

http://www.dreamstime.com/search.ph...archtype=new&do_action=search&srh_field=pizza

some okay digitals at those 2

oooh and here:
http://www.jupiterimages.com/ourBrands.aspx?brandID=6145&libraryType=219&sos=frompqjuly

don't bother trying to take your own
shot - those food photo shoots are comprised of
an entire crew of people and one of them is a
food stylist who gets paid quite a bit of money
to make food look REAL lol

geedub

whoa, 100 miles for pizza is crazy. that's almost like me driving to lubbock for some pinnochios (good pizza not available anywhere else). it seems as if the hole in the walls around here aren't very good, and this is like the 5th biggest city in america. WHERE DA GOOD PEEETZA AT?

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
There is a decent pizza joint here and I will go there...or we have the chains...the chains always mess up the orders so I don't bother...but I live in a half-horse town (the share the other half with the neighboring city) so for good food, we will travel at the very least 30 miles...if I have to go that far, might as well go all the way. I love Thai food too, the only Thai restaurant is horrible...so I broke down and learned how to make it myself. I'm glad I live far from civilization, I would be huge if I had all that great foood to eat....

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
There are added benefits to traveling 100 miles....Vans Skatepark, Krispy Kreme, Borders Bookstore...and trapping my 4 boys in a little car so I can talk to them about what is going on in thier heads while they are trapped in the car with me......mwuhahahahaha.....

Ken

Food photos...

As someone else suggested, this can be a major photo session.
Some of those ads you see in glossy magazines have been tweaked to the nth degree. Lighting is critical, background can be worked in Photoshop.
The food is often sprayed not only with water but also cooking oil ( or even varnish) to bring out the color and give a nice gloss if that is desired. Don't forget the STEAM rising from that fresh hot pizza! And the cheese needs to be stringy as the one piece is pulled from the pie.
Ya, I'm about 3000 miles from my favourite pizza place.
Cheers!
Ken