• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Plotter Small price

Rodi

What do you want to do, and what is the price and condition of the machine you want comments on?

jnoboa

banner printing, Vehicle Wrap, Signs. for Interior and Exterior. Codition can be used but in good condition. Price range My budget is 5K maybe 6k at the moment.

zmatalucci

In all seriousness.. 5-6k is going to be a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal stretch to accomplish what your looking for.

Mosh

Try $20,000. You is be going to needs more than a sticker cutting machine son.....

You want a print and cut setup to do wraps, $20,000 min. Printer, Laminator, software, media, computer, shop to do wraps in. $20,000 is a low number to set up a wrap biz.

Last edited:

jnoboa

Ok, I am missing the Laminator and the printer. I already have some of the equipment. do you have a laminator model you can point me to.