• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a printable holographic material for eco solvent

StickerGuy83

I am looking for a vendor with an eco-solvent printable holographic vinyl that meets the criteria below. Anyone have experience? Looking for 54" wide rolls (not interested in the Halliday stuff) but a smaller width roll won't be overlooked. Also looking for a glitter and possibly other materials to replace the Griff materials I am currently using, but not very happy with.

Must be eco-solvent printable with an outdoor durability of at least 2-3 years (no polyesters)
No branding or markings on release liner
Must be able to bleed cut without curling edges (aware of outgassing)
Looking for something 3mil.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
I am looking for a vendor with an eco-solvent printable holographic vinyl that meets the criteria below. Anyone have experience? Looking for 54" wide rolls (not interested in the Halliday stuff) but a smaller width roll won't be overlooked. Also looking for a glitter and possibly other materials to replace the Griff materials I am currently using, but not very happy with.

Must be eco-solvent printable with an outdoor durability of at least 2-3 years (no polyesters)
No branding or markings on release liner
Must be able to bleed cut without curling edges (aware of outgassing)
Looking for something 3mil.
General Formulations has 54" rolls of Holographic vinyl.
Tubelite is my supplier, but as of Monday October 2nd Grimco owns Tubelite.

StickerGuy83

General Formulations has 54" rolls of Holographic vinyl.
Tubelite is my supplier, but as of Monday October 2nd Grimco owns Tubelite.
The general formulations on Grimco's site is only available in 30" width rolls. It is also a polyester, which is not for outdoors.