• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Looking for a solvent printable material self adhesive to fabric/garment

tag4u

Have a requirement for stick-on (no heat-transfer) labels for marking face masks. Does not have to be super durable like "washer-proof" since it is for one-two days usage only. But have to stick aggressively nevertheless since it is for school kids ... We print eco-solvent.

Any ideas, please?

MikePro

adhesive-to-fabric you could just get a high-tack vinyl like arlon8000 or similiar vinyls for LSE plastics. has a gooey adhesive that grabs stuff really well.

Although the best option would still be Avery Tshirt printable transfers, or similiar tshirt heat transfer media, with a heatgun/blowdryer to assist your gloved thumb-mashing application... doesn't take much heat to get those things to stick&stay, especially at that size. I only come back to the heat transfer stuff because it contours really really well. I used to slap cheezy logos on my snowboarding gear all the time with the freebie samples from Sihl/GenFormulations, but i've never owned a heat press so I used a heat gun and a cotton glove.

tag4u

I need that for a customer and they need it on stick-and-forget basis. No press, no heat gun :)
we've ordered a hi tack ( orafol 1640HT) for a try
On the net I see some people talk about "acetate silk" printable with very high adhesion to textile. But I dont find any manufacturers
Is this something familiar in the industry ?

thanks