• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a source

laserman70

Have a customer wanting two difference size graphics for windows.
1 is 8x6
1 is 4.5x6
The are looking at quotes of 10,000 15,000 and 20,000
Where is the best place to get these done?
thanks

FS-Keith

after you get done quoting those quantities they will say they dont think they need that many, please quote qty of 1000 2500 and 5000

CS-SignSupply-TT

Cynical as it sounds, I am +1 on the previous comments. I would guess you are not talking with the person who has PURCHASE authority. Push the envelope and ask for a meeting with the powers that will buy. Find out what they REALLY want and prove to them you can deliver the goods. One more thing, why are they not using their current vendor?

CanuckSigns

Stouse would be able to do these no problem for you

We used to get all excited when quotes like this came through the door, but it's usually just part of the "get 3 quotes" procedure and the customer already has a company in mind to do the work.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Quote?

We used to get all excited when quotes like this came through the door, but it's usually just part of the "get 3 quotes" procedure and the customer already has a company in mind to do the work.

+1 It's all about who has the RELATIONSHIP

Pat Whatley

...and if you just ignore them you never even get the chance to become that company.