• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a specific graphic

transam

Hope I'm posting in the right section. I have a client who wants a specific checkered flag pattern graphic for his boat. Cant seem to find it anywhere, Willing to purchase if someone can point me in the right direction. (Must be cutable not printed)

Attachments

• 783.jpeg
    783.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 131

phototec

+4. design it custom for his boat, it will be easier than hunting for it, plus it's an upsell in quality with half the man hours on hunting down and buying such a simple and overly produced design concept.

In Illy, just create a scaled (or full size) template from the boat image you have and trace the image and create the cut graphic in Illy, making it fit your customers boat?

transam

i use signlab. For this design, it would be easier for me to purchase, than recreate but if i don't find it, i'll try my best. thank you for the advise.