• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a specific wallpaper / wallcovering media

thesignexpert

I am about pulling my hair out here trying to track down a wallpaper media. This stuff is very similar to Korographics Abaco Beach. It has the suede texture and feels just a hair lighter in weight (feels around 18 -20 oz). The real differences is that it has a paper backer (rather than fabric) and it seems to be slightly off white (compared to the Abaco Beach's brighter white).

Any ideas? Any and all help would be much appreciated.

:thankyou:

thesignexpert

It's funny you should mention UltraFlexx. I had previously ordered a sample roll of the WallScape Suede in hopes that it would match but no luck. It showed up today and it's texture is rougher (more pronounced), heavier in weight and it is fabric backed rather than paper. Oy Vey!

Any other ideas?

natedawg9640

this is sitting on the floor here. matches your description a bit. GL

inside the core:
herculite products inc. emigsville PA

BX 10 oz wallcover 55.5-50y NC

thesignexpert

Both excellent suggestions and thank you very much. I have calls in for the Dreamscape media as well as the Herculite product. Let's hope one of these fits the bill.

:thankyou:

Marlene

Gregory sells it for sure as I too had to find this stuff. it's on page 23 of their printed catalog

www.gregory1.com

ooops, I messed up you want something that is like but not this stuff. try calling Gregory as they might know

Stinky Prints

On the hunt for decent wallpaper media as well. Does anyone have trouble with panel alignment when printing an entire wall? We are using an HP Latex 365 and the two wallpaper media from HP we have tried doesn't seem stay consistent in length when printed on Latex. Hopefully this isn't a hijack of this thread, just throwing out a word of caution for those looking for new media. Thoughts?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
On the hunt for decent wallpaper media as well. Does anyone have trouble with panel alignment when printing an entire wall? We are using an HP Latex 365 and the two wallpaper media from HP we have tried doesn't seem stay consistent in length when printed on Latex. Hopefully this isn't a hijack of this thread, just throwing out a word of caution for those looking for new media. Thoughts?

Lol, this thread is from 2011. I have lots of stable fabric options that will not shrink, PM me your info and I will send some swatches to check out.

jimmmi

Are you using the take up unit? If yes with counterweights or without?