• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a supplier and Sub-Contractor in PA!

dfelty

Hey guys,
I am located near Harrisburg, PA and I was wondering if anyone from the area knows of an actual brick and mortar supplier in the area, (Or does everyone just buy their supplies online?) I would like to be able to actually go to a store and see some of my different product options before I purchase them.

Also I am looking for someone who has a sign shop in the area and would possibly be interested in doing some print jobs for me in the future. I am just starting out with the sign business and I currently only have a plotter. I was hoping to find someone who is close enough that I would be able to pick up the products in person rather than sending them through the mail. I have a few clients who I am designing logos for and I would like to be able to use some gradient fills in their logos but unfortunately I am limited with only having the plotter.

Any help you guys have is greatly appreciated.

:thankyou:Thank You,
Dennis Felty