• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Supplier of Marquee Movie-Theater Signs

rlmercer

I have a client looking for a movie-theater style marquee sign (the kind with the light bulbs). Preferably, I'd like to get one with an arrow. Anyone know of a supplier?

Thanks!

CS-SignSupply-TT

Movie marquee!

I have a client looking for a movie-theater style marquee sign (the kind with the light bulbs). Preferably, I'd like to get one with an arrow. Anyone know of a supplier?

Thanks!

You are talking about the old fashioned marquees like Jim Carrey in THE MAJESTIC? -or- The Fox Theater in Atlanta

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:

UFB Fabrication

We did a smaller sign for Powell Symphony Hall as well

Attachments

• powell2.jpg
    powell2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Any decent electric sign shop should be able to build one for you. I'm not familiar with any sign shops right close to you, but Casco Signs in Concord, NC does really, really nice work. They might be able to help you out.

Kevin Crutchfield is the owner. He's really good to deal with. If you call, let him know I referred you.