Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a used plotter

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by letsoren, Dec 19, 2006.

1. letsoren

letsoren New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Hi everyone, I love reading through this forum. It reminds me why I love making signs and custom painting. I used to own a custom painting and sign shop. I really enjoy custom painting motorcycles. After a bike accident I had to give it all up and now that I am back on both feet, I'd like to get back into it again. I am looking for a used plotter and softwear. I used to have a Ioline 88 and ran it with signlab, but I don't have the funds to go that way again. I thought about buying a off brand, but I'm not sure of them. Any news would be helpfull! Thanks Randy from Ohio

Tags:
  2. PGSigns

PGSigns Active Member

Apr 1, 2005
  3. k.a.s.

k.a.s. Very Active Member

Aug 8, 2003
    NE ohio
    I have a 30" vinyl express with software I'll sell. PM me if interested. I'm in Ohio also.

Kevin

4. Buddy

Buddy Member

Dec 2, 2006
    I have two Graphtecs in perfect condition....will sell at a very low price.

One is a 24 inch model and the other one is a 30 inch model. Take your pick.

BUDDY

5. blademaster

blademaster Member

Jun 24, 2005
    I have a used summacut d-60 24" plotter and stand with several extra blades. Will sell for $1100 plus shipping.