• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Wholesaler selling odd sized real estate frames.

Locals Find!

slap a few bucks on the retail price to your customer and be done with it. Those aren't standard sizes and and any real estate agent is going to understand that. I work almost exclusively with Realtors and your never going to make enough off of them to justify all the time wasted trying to find what you want wholesale.

TotalSign

I need 12.

It's for someone in one of the chamber of commerce I'm in. She said if I can beat/match the price they pay now, they will get them from me, by the time I would order and ship those I would work for free if I didn't lose money.

qmr55

I need 12.

It's for someone in one of the chamber of commerce I'm in. She said if I can beat/match the price they pay now, they will get them from me, by the time I would order and ship those I would work for free if I didn't lose money.

Than just say "sorry but I can't do it for that price, thank you for the opportunity to get your business". And call it a day.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why not talk them into a size you can get for a better price ?? Just did that last Thursday and again this past Monday. Showed them the various frames I have in stock and said these will cost you $XX amount and what you want will cost you $XX amount. On both accounts it paid to investigate and talk them into spending less which puts more in your pocket. The 4pcs. 24" x 36" I got $168.00 each and the 3pcs. 20" x 28" I got $165.00 each. Still better pricing than custom designs by Dee and no freight involved.

If they insist on this size, they are most likely getting them from a place like Dee or any of the many other real estate companies already providing these products. They actually get the client sucked into to a certain setup and when they shop for better prices, it's always the frames that will kill you.

TotalSign

Why not talk them into a size you can get for a better price ?? Just did that last Thursday and again this past Monday. Showed them the various frames I have in stock and said these will cost you $XX amount and what you want will cost you $XX amount. On both accounts it paid to investigate and talk them into spending less which puts more in your pocket. The 4pcs. 24" x 36" I got $168.00 each and the 3pcs. 20" x 28" I got $165.00 each. Still better pricing than custom designs by Dee and no freight involved.

If they insist on this size, they are most likely getting them from a place like Dee or any of the many other real estate companies already providing these products. They actually get the client sucked into to a certain setup and when they shop for better prices, it's always the frames that will kill you.

That's the plan, was hoping a last ditch effort here might lead me onto somewhere.

Letterbox Mike

FYI Dee Sign has a wholesale division that sells to sign shops. The discount isn't significant but it's a little less than what's on their site. It's almost impossible to find their website, I was just looking, and for some reason I don't have it bookmarked. But call them up and tell them your a sign shop and inquire about wholesale pricing on their frames.