• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for an additional racecar numbers design resource?

Mascitti Bro

Just looking ahead to the up-coming Racecar lettering season. Aside from the numbers we design on our own, we've used some really nice designs/number styles, etc. from "School of Racing Graphix" (srgfx.com) and for those familiar with them, they know they offer some really nice stuff and we've been very happy with what we've purchased from them- just wondering aloud if anyone knows of additional sources for that type of product? Thanks in advance, all...

rjssigns

Years ago I purchased a CD of MR Chisel Fonts. Might still be available.

Other than that go to Auroragraphics.net. They have all kinds of graphics you can use. I've used their artwork and it's nice.

This would be a stretch but try and locate the Juice Drop collection from Digital Juice. Fantastic for backgrounds.

Mascitti Bro

Years ago I purchased a CD of MR Chisel Fonts. Might still be available.

Other than that go to Auroragraphics.net. They have all kinds of graphics you can use. I've used their artwork and it's nice.

This would be a stretch but try and locate the Juice Drop collection from Digital Juice. Fantastic for backgrounds.
I'm familiar with the Aurora Graphics stuff- very nice, for sure and have some of the chisel fonts too. I'm mainly looking for the additional source for cool number styles. (will look into the Juice drop tip...