• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for an installer in Cleveland Ohio area and question on quoting

Dennis422

Hi everyone.
I'm looking to find a person for wrap install that covers NE Ohio.
I have been doing screen printing, embroidery and promotional stuff for a few years and a lot of my customers have been asking about vinyl signage and wraps. I have been doing cad cut vinyl for about a year now and it has been going good. Lately, I have been asked about doing a wraps a few times so I decided to give it a shot.
I have purchased used Mutoh printer last week and I'm waiting for the tech to come out to get it up and running. That means that I will need to outsource printing too.
One of my customers have requested a quote on previous wrap removal from Dodge Durango and she wants me to quote her on a new wrap on Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Please let me know if someone is interested in doing this.
Also, what is a going rate on a full wrap on a vehicle like Grand Cherokee. I will quote removal per hour.

Thanks in advance