• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for an outdoor banner supplier

I'm from Southern PA. I have been getting my large outdoor banners at a place very local in Harrisburg. When I called today, they are out of business... :banghead: So I'm in a pinch..

What I'm looking for is to have a few 25' x 12' billboard banners printed.. Can anyone turn me on to a supplier?

O

onlinestar

try signs2trade.com

it's hard to find quality reliable and speedy supplier for over 10' wide. Can you go with a 10 footer instead?

No the boards are odd sized I suppose. There are 4 in all which get freshened per season. So they would need to be 25' x 12' and wrap around.

O

onlinestar

shipping 12 footer unfolded will be very costly. Unless they fold it - but that almost always ruins the banner just enough to make it garbage to you and fine no refund to the printer. Unless it is a mesh - it is easier to get it unwrinkled then stretched. Local place there you can pick up is your best bet for 12 footer

O

onlinestar

I dare you to fold 16x16 banner and ship it across the country and post pictures

We do it everyday as does everyone else who prints billboards. Do you really think Billboards get shipped on rolls? 95% of our vinyls are folded and shipped with no issues.