• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for art...

Bigdawg

Just Me
in all the wrong places apparently.

Does anyone know where this blue wave graphic may have come from???? (distorted logo not part of it :smile:)

Couldn't find on Aurora Graphics and Juice Drops has no search function

Attachments

• wave_swatch2.jpg
    wave_swatch2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 131

HulkSmash

Maybe not the exact same, but here are a few close ones.

Attachments

• blue_abstract-wide.jpg
    blue_abstract-wide.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Abstract Blue backgrounds 33.jpg
    Abstract Blue backgrounds 33.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Abstract Blue backgrounds 3.jpg
    Abstract Blue backgrounds 3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 63
  • blue-abstract-vista-wallpaper.jpg
    blue-abstract-vista-wallpaper.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 79

Bigdawg

Just Me
Hey Colorado - where did these come from? I might be able to modify the third one if I can buy the high-res

Patentagosse

I've seen stuff like that from istockphoto.com

If you do a search with these words: vector - background - blue - wave
you should cross very similar file, all scalable to fit your needs.

I shop there everyday...

HulkSmash

Hey Colorado - where did these come from? I might be able to modify the third one if I can buy the high-res

Honestly, i have no idea. We just have a folder with tons of stuff like this in it. Most of it will be from SXC or istock... maybe some google images?

Border

Honestly, i have no idea. We just have a folder with tons of stuff like this in it. Most of it will be from SXC or istock... maybe some google images?

Usually, the istock-type photos have names that are actually the stock image # so you can use that for a search term, unless you save them with a new name...