Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Baldwin, MI trail information.

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by TheSnowman, Oct 18, 2010.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    We are heading up to trail ride this weekend, and I am looking for a parking lot address to put in my GPS. We are looking for the wider trails, I believe it's Little Manistee from the info I've gathered online, but I just can't find any information on parking lots. Just thought I'd put some feelers out just in case anyone was from that area.

Tags:
  2. speedmedia

speedmedia Very Active Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Hey Kraig,
    I am a bit south of the area in Grand Rapids. I am familiar with the Baldwin area but not with the trails.

I know the best way to get to Baldwin is either up M-37 or US 131. I can probably get you close to where you need to be.

Here is some info I have....

http://www.ehow.com/list_6330046_atv-trails-baldwin_-michigan.html

Thanks,
    Kurt

3. EbsWeb5150

EbsWeb5150 Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Banshees Rule

Hope u had a good time up in Baldwin Trails
    Going to try and go to the dunes this weekend

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    We haven't been there yet. Trying to figure out where we are going so we don't waste an hour driving around getting information on where we need to be. We will be shooting for Baldwin all day Saturday (or half the day by the time we get there) and the dunes all day Saturday for our last dune trip of the season.