• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for boiler plate disclaimer

gmarshall

I have a client who keeps insisting his design is going to fit his vehicle with no difficulties. We have redlined his file and returned it to him indicating areas where he may lose information that may be relevant due to the size and position of the graphic and how it will be positioned on his vehicle once it is printed. What I am looking for is some sort of disclaimer that says it is not my responsibility should the graphic not fit the desired location without possible difficulties. Does anyone have something like this or is their a source for this?

Thanks

dlndesign

I understand the frustration youre going through. First show a rendering of his graphics on the vehicle and highlight the problem areas and then have him sign it understanding you've done everything you can to warm him and now you have a signed copy of the work and I would increase the deposit before you hit print. Good luck.

CmykThis.com