• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For CA3W or CA4W Printheads for OCE 250GT

Voyage Print

Hi Im looking to buy CA3's or CA4s for an OCE 250GT. I realize this is like looking for a needle in a haystack, but figured Id give it a shot. If CA4 it needs to be new or if used please provide a nozzle test on either...
Ill pay top dollar.
855-5437-7628
Randy
admin@voyageprint.com

bigbrandprint

Why needle in the haystack? Because they have stopped supporting the model?

I can get ca4 for my 350.. although i assume they might be different somehow?

Voyage Print

Thanks Guys, Bigbrandprint ? Who do you use? Richard Simmons, yes this is the Jig tool which is essentially a piece of plastic that allows you to use a CA4W in a OCE 250. We've used it with great success. The problem is I cant find any more CA4W's

bigbrandprint

Hugo @ Digiprintsupplies told me a couple of weeks ago that they will be back online at the end of august. So check back in a few weeks.

Voyage Print

Hugo @ Digiprintsupplies told me a couple of weeks ago that they will be back online at the end of august. So check back in a few weeks.
Yeah thats what Fabio told me too... But he said he was unsure, as they were trying to find a new vendor for it or something... I dont want to retire our old Oce as that thing has been a tank... But I fear it may be getting there :)

Alistair1

What is the problem with Digiprint Supplies, have they gone under? I ordered a printhead from them at the beginning of August and it still has not shipped. I have asked them to cancel but they are not replying to me. I am trying to get my money back now through card claim-back via my bank. 1,600 Euros is a lot to lose.

Voyage Print

Did you order from US or Overseas... If so one name Fabio... deal with Fabio They do not currently have CA's as they had a shady distributor. so they are trying to find a new one.

Alistair1

Did you order from US or Overseas... If so one name Fabio... deal with Fabio They do not currently have CA's as they had a shady distributor. so they are trying to find a new one.
Hi,
I ordered from overseas (New Zealand). Is Fabio in US or EU? I have dealt with them in the past and they have been fine. But this time things do not seem right.

Voyage Print

Hi,
I ordered from overseas (New Zealand). Is Fabio in US or EU? I have dealt with them in the past and they have been fine. But this time things do not seem right.
Fabio is the Global director of Sales, I emailed Marina myself she owns the company but she never replied, but I got Fabio, and apparently they are refunding my money. But have not got it yet, Its a shame I just need heads and parts... Do you know of anyone else who provides OCE parts?

Alistair1

It is a pretty reliable source in my experience. The only tip I would give is to do everything within the Alibaba platform (payments and communication) and pay by credit card. The vendors on the platform value their presence very highly and will do nothing that might generate bad feedback or bad reputation. And there is good protection on Alibaba against vendors who do not deliver or deliver bad product.

smcnamee

Has anyone heard any news about DigiPrint Supplies Europe lately?
I'd ordered ordered parts from their Europe base in June, we were unable to get in contact by phone or email to get confirmation of the order, then the parts arrived 10 weeks later out of the blue, but they were the wrong parts! Have tried to get in touch with them by email and phone (phone goes straight to answer service).
Are they still trading? Very frustrating.

Alistair1

Further to my earlier post in this thread, I did receive a refund from them as they did not supply the goods I ordered. So I was grateful for that. It would seem that not all is well with the company though at the moment. They have been great in the past but maybe going through a rough patch currently.