Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Caldera Font

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Sar41042, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Sar41042

Sar41042 New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    If anyone has this font can you help by either emailing the font or re-typing the words "RIVER'S EDGE GALLERY" and emailing to me.
    thanks.

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    As near as I can tell Caldera appears to be a standard for a company of the same name associated with developing open source code for the Linux community.

If you can post a picture of the font, you might be able to get an ID for something that's available to us poor old Windows and Mac users.

3. Sar41042

Sar41042 New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Fred, thanks for the help. I just copied the text and went with that. It looks close and no one will be very close to it. Thanks again.

4. jimdes

jimdes Active Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Right again Fred! But sucking it out of a Linux system via wabi protocall and converting it to a useable .ttf, .fon, .shx or other font format is unlikely. Your idea to get a sample is probably the quickest way.

5. jimdes

jimdes Active Member

Dec 10, 2003