Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for channel letter wholesaler

Discussion in 'Electric Signs & Channel Letters' started by Souldar, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Souldar

Souldar New Member

May 22, 2020
    Charlottesville
    Does anybody have a recommendation for a channel letter wholesaler. We have one that is well priced but somehow manages to make a crappier sign with every new order. They recently expanded and training was their excuse for a while which is interesting because now they take even longer than before to finish. So we are paying having to deal with terrible paint jobs, lackluster attention to detail and longer wait times. Can't name them for fear of them seeing this and doing even worse...

2. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Sign Faces in Birmingham Alabama

3. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    I deal with one in bham, but thier quality is really starting to suck, so i went with these guys, price was very close, quality was better and I didnt have to drive an hour to get it

http://www.letterfab.com

4. TashaB

TashaB New Member

May 18, 2020
    Missouri
  5. Souldar

Souldar New Member

May 22, 2020
    Charlottesville
    Thanks to everybody for the suggestions. I have contacted them all and am now waiting on who has the best price.

6. Hollywoodsigns

Hollywoodsigns Designer, printer

Jan 31, 2014
    Gresham Oregon
    Direct Sign Wholesaler

7. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Ask about turn-around times. There isna company that has cheap prices but takes 2 months... I use Sign Faces, they are not the cheapest but they move quicker.