• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Cheap banner material

401Graphics

Looking for cheap banner material.
I usually buy this from signwarehouse, but they have been out of stock going on 2 months now, and have no answers for me as to when they will have more.

Anybody know where i can get 38" x 40yd 13oz gloss banner for around the same price?

:thankyou:

J

john1

Grimco's key banner that size is $84 for 115', Harbor has UltraFlex JetFlex same 115' length for $80.32

Best i found

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Bigfish has a lot of vinyl banner.....Pitmann/AGFA also has a house brand called Duratex as well.

g&eprinting

I only keep 54 in stock pull the flanges off slide all the way to the left and cut in half when done and keep the other side. 54-26= 28 leftover.

I always talk 3 footer into 4 footers and on 4 footer you have the extra to hem.

Using the 48 I always had to bring it down to 46 to get the hem in.

Someone had 50 inch I believe, can't remember who now...
jsisigns has 24",30",36",38",48",54",61",72",98", 126"

ChicagoGraphics

I only keep 54 in stock pull the flanges off slide all the way to the left and cut in half when done and keep the other side. 54-26= 28 leftover.

I always talk 3 footer into 4 footers and on 4 footer you have the extra to hem.

So what do you do when someone only want's a 3' wide banner, print 54" and the rest is waste?

401Graphics

Using the 48 I always had to bring it down to 46 to get the hem in.

Yea I make it 46" when i print, then hem it.

How are you cutting your 54" rolls, a chop saw? What kind of blade? I would be worried about the edge fraying and getting those little thread hairs stuck on the print head

g&eprinting

It's real rare that you can't talk someone into a four foot telling them how unproportional it will be.

If not yes it is 16 inches by how ever long saved for 14" banners.