Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for CISS for Roland 540 and Banner Welder- roll type from ebay or floor mount

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by rollerman, Jul 14, 2013.

1. rollerman

rollerman New Member

May 5, 2013
    Hi and thanks in advance, I have been doing 540 banners and my pile of empty roland cartridges is huge- anyone buy or recycle them? Which leas\ds me to- who makes best ecosolvent non oem inks? and can i get refillable cartridges or a ciss- i know on my epson i have saved thousands and thats a office printer- with my workflow and a 40% savngs i expect to save thousands a month

whicj is best refillable cartridges from amazon or ebay or should i get a ciss- what is the general opinion and any best manufacturer out there for inks

also i am sick of taping and am planning to buy the ebay rolling welder but thought i would ask about others experiences and see if there are beeter brands and models that people have had luck with

thanks again in advance for the help

best

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Here is my secret to saving thousands on ink. When I have to print more than 2 or 3 banners for a job I sub them out. I also don't need a banner welder.

3. rollerman

rollerman New Member

May 5, 2013
    yes i been brokering for years too but with all the equipment i own now i an do in house for less than a gan printer, the really big long ones i sub out but i want to keep my team busy not theirs

thanks