• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for CISS for Roland 540 and Banner Welder- roll type from ebay or floor mount

rollerman

Hi and thanks in advance, I have been doing 540 banners and my pile of empty roland cartridges is huge- anyone buy or recycle them? Which leas\ds me to- who makes best ecosolvent non oem inks? and can i get refillable cartridges or a ciss- i know on my epson i have saved thousands and thats a office printer- with my workflow and a 40% savngs i expect to save thousands a month

whicj is best refillable cartridges from amazon or ebay or should i get a ciss- what is the general opinion and any best manufacturer out there for inks

also i am sick of taping and am planning to buy the ebay rolling welder but thought i would ask about others experiences and see if there are beeter brands and models that people have had luck with

thanks again in advance for the help

best

rjssigns

Here is my secret to saving thousands on ink. When I have to print more than 2 or 3 banners for a job I sub them out. I also don't need a banner welder.

rollerman

Hi and thanks in advance, I have been doing 540 banners and my pile of empty roland cartridges is huge- anyone buy or recycle them? Which leas\ds me to- who makes best ecosolvent non oem inks? and can i get refillable cartridges or a ciss- i know on my epson i have saved thousands and thats a office printer- with my workflow and a 40% savngs i expect to save thousands a month

whicj is best refillable cartridges from amazon or ebay or should i get a ciss- what is the general opinion and any best manufacturer out there for inks

also i am sick of taping and am planning to buy the ebay rolling welder but thought i would ask about others experiences and see if there are beeter brands and models that people have had luck with

thanks again in advance for the help

best

yes i been brokering for years too but with all the equipment i own now i an do in house for less than a gan printer, the really big long ones i sub out but i want to keep my team busy not theirs

thanks