• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For Colorcore

Eric H

We are looking for some pieces of the blue and white colorcore. We need to make a sample for a customer and don't want to buy a full sheet. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

SignManiac

Check and see if the manufacturer will give you a sample piece. The stuff is pricey so might not be easy to find someone willing to let it go. That's why when I decided to offer it, I invested several thousand dollars to keep every color and thickness in stock so it would be on hand. A great product for the right applications...

graphixplus

contact King Color directally... Manufactur... They will send you color samples... A routed sample (NO) I have a few scrapes if you need a piece to test..... Just remember nothing sticks to this stuff... not even bird poop graphixplus@nycap.rr.com.... limited colors available at certain locations...Shipping may cost... I just sold 2 4 x 8 for 4200... signs only up sell this is the bomb:wavingflag: