Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For Colorcore

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Eric H, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Eric H

Eric H Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Pennsylvania
    We are looking for some pieces of the blue and white colorcore. We need to make a sample for a customer and don't want to buy a full sheet. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Tags:
  2. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Check and see if the manufacturer will give you a sample piece. The stuff is pricey so might not be easy to find someone willing to let it go. That's why when I decided to offer it, I invested several thousand dollars to keep every color and thickness in stock so it would be on hand. A great product for the right applications...

3. synergy_jim

synergy_jim Very Active Member

call the distributor for sample chains.... they send them to us anytime we need them...

4. graphixplus

graphixplus Member

Jan 12, 2007
    contact King Color directally... Manufactur... They will send you color samples... A routed sample (NO) I have a few scrapes if you need a piece to test..... Just remember nothing sticks to this stuff... not even bird poop graphixplus@nycap.rr.com.... limited colors available at certain locations...Shipping may cost... I just sold 2 4 x 8 for 4200... signs only up sell this is the bomb:wavingflag: