• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for company to die cut in canada

biggmann

We have a customer that is looking for coroplast signs with a separate starburst cut out stuck to the top. We can do the coroplst signs no problem but its getting the shapes cut out that we cant do. I have tried routing them but coroplast doesn't like to be routed. We need about 100 of the shapes so does anyone know of shops in Ontario or even Canada that offer die cutting?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
For the quantity you need, unless it is a stock shape, it would be cheaper to stack up some sheets of coroplast up have somebody waterjet cut them.

JB

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have Cor-X CNC cut all the time. Some delicate shapes and others just basic shapes. I don't understand this ?? In fact, we had quite a few red Cor-X star-shaped blanks cut just this past summer.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
You might want to call a local offset printing company that outsources their laminating and die cutting. Mid-Sized and even some large sized printers may not have all the high-speed laminating equipment they need to do the work, and they probably outsource paper prints that are glue mounted to cardboard for packaging and POP stuff. Many times those laminating companies have clam-shell die cutters for dealing with smaller runs and thicker materials. There is a company in Atlanta called Art Laminating that does exactly this, and I am sure that others like them are located in Canada as well. Good Luck.